Fresh Air opens the window on contemporary arts and issues with guests from worlds as diverse as literature and economics. Terry Gross hosts this multi-award-winning daily interview and features program.
Though Fresh Air has been categorized as a “talk show,” it hardly fits the mold. Its 1994 Peabody Award citation credits Fresh Air with “probing questions, revelatory interviews and unusual insights.” And a variety of top publications count Gross among the country’s leading interviewers.
- Feed has no items.
- 25 years of Maxwell; A Maori journalist's journey to restore a culture erasedby NPR on January 21, 2022 at 11:31 am
- Abortion before Roe v. Wade; Teens behind COVID-19 walkouts want schools to do moreby NPR on January 21, 2022 at 11:26 am
- School closures spell trouble for Democrats ahead of midterms; Renaming schizophreniaby NPR on January 20, 2022 at 11:40 am
- Abuses of a superstar pastor; The big business of the Olympicsby NPR on January 20, 2022 at 11:35 am
- Indigenous Canadian chief on child welfare abuses settlement; Alpaca breeders in Ohioby NPR on January 19, 2022 at 12:32 pm
- 'Simple As Water' spotlights Syrian families; Chef Tanya Holland's next chapterby NPR on January 19, 2022 at 12:30 pm