Fresh Air opens the window on contemporary arts and issues with guests from worlds as diverse as literature and economics. Terry Gross hosts this multi-award-winning daily interview and features program.
Though Fresh Air has been categorized as a “talk show,” it hardly fits the mold. Its 1994 Peabody Award citation credits Fresh Air with “probing questions, revelatory interviews and unusual insights.” And a variety of top publications count Gross among the country’s leading interviewers.
- Feed has no items.
- Highland Park community reacts; Mental health of migrant children in custodyby NPR on July 6, 2022 at 12:32 pm
- Summer reading suggestions for kids; One woman's planned pregnancy abortion storyby NPR on July 6, 2022 at 12:25 pm
- Black girls left behind by Title IX; Somalia faces food crisis amid war in Ukraineby NPR on July 5, 2022 at 12:39 pm
- Ann Leary's new book 'The Foundling'; VA offers clean needles for veteransby NPR on July 5, 2022 at 12:37 pm
- Baseball fans split on the wave; The summer of 'revenge travel'by NPR on July 4, 2022 at 12:03 pm
- 'The Greatest Beer Run Ever'; Summer travel snagsby NPR on July 4, 2022 at 12:03 pm