Fresh Air opens the window on contemporary arts and issues with guests from worlds as diverse as literature and economics. Terry Gross hosts this multi-award-winning daily interview and features program.
Though Fresh Air has been categorized as a “talk show,” it hardly fits the mold. Its 1994 Peabody Award citation credits Fresh Air with “probing questions, revelatory interviews and unusual insights.” And a variety of top publications count Gross among the country’s leading interviewers.
- Feed has no items.
- Patagonia CEO Talks Activism; Filmmaker Turns Lens On Her 'Nuclear Family'by NPR on September 24, 2021 at 12:16 pm
- How To Manage Fear Of The Dentist; Companies Pledge To Hire Afghan Refugeesby NPR on September 24, 2021 at 12:13 pm
- Cozy Up With These Top Books For Fall; Parents Of Toddler In Vaccine Trialsby NPR on September 23, 2021 at 11:30 am
- Chancellor Angela Merkel's Legacy; Wedding Caterers Heat Things Up With Open Firesby NPR on September 23, 2021 at 11:27 am
- Why The 'Big Lie' Persists; Phoenix Schools Struggle With Bus Driver Shortageby NPR on September 22, 2021 at 11:30 am
- Long-Term COVID-19 Symptom Makes Food Taste, Smell Rotten; Wooly Mammoths Extinctionby NPR on September 22, 2021 at 11:25 am